¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     093

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 14/12/08
ÀÌ·¸°Ô ±ä °Íµµ ¹ø¿ªÀÌ µÉ±î¿ä?
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ±è»õ·Ò
Á¶È¸ : 3,181  

I start with you. ....Dear God, the sweet girl reading this is kind and I'm proud of her. Please help her live life to the fullest and bless her in her chosen field. Now, you're on the clock. In 9 minutes something will make you happy. Please share this with 15 girls you love. Remember,only for *girls*. If I don't get this back I'm obviously not a close friend. Now, I have a game for you, it's been played since 1977. Once you read this, you have to send it to 15 people. Your next 5 days will be like this: Day 1 - you will wake up to the biggest shock of your life. Day 2 - you will cross paths with an old friend you have missed. Day 3 - you will find yourself with a lot of money. Day 4 - your day will be perfect. Day 5 - the love of your life will kiss you. ....if you don't forward this, your next 5 days will be the exact opposite. Don't break this. Send it to 14 friends in 10 minutes. It's not that hard. Whoever sent this to you must care about you. Don't know how to send it? Lol. Just hold your finger on it and it should say forward. 9

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.