¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     0167

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11/10/03
ºóÄ­ ä¿ì±â ¿µÀÛÁ» µµ¿ÍÁÖ¼¼¿ä ¤Ð¤Ð
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : º°´ÔÀÌ
Á¶È¸ : 5,246  

1.A vacation is when you take a trip to some (ADJECTIVE)place with your (ADJECTIVE)family. Usually you go to some place that is near a/an (NOUN)or up on a/an (NOUN). A good vacation place is one where you can ride (ANIMAL-PLURAL)or play (GAME)or go hunting for (PLURAL NOUN). I like to spend my time (VERB ENDING IN "ING")or (VERB ENDING IN "ING"). When go on a vacation, they spend their time eating three(FOOD-PLURAL)a day, and fathers play golf, and mothers sit around(VERB ENDING IN "ING").Last summer, my little brother fell in a/an(NOUN)and got poison (PLANT)all over his (PART THE BODY). My family is going to go to (PLACE), and I will practice (VERB ENDING IN "ING"). Parents need vacations more than kids because parents sre always very (ADJECTIVE) and because they have to work (NUMBER)hours every day all year making enough (PLURAL NOUN) to pay for the vacation. 2.Calling all cars...Calling all cars! Be on the lookout for (PERSON IN ROOM). He/She is wearing a/an (ADJECTIVE) suit, a gray (NOUN), and is carrying an old brown (NOUN). He/She was last seen in the vicinity of (PLACE), waving a loaded (NOUN). He/She is charged with holding up a candy store and running off with the owner's (NOUN). He/She is also accused of stealing a 1955 (NOUN) and a/an (ADJECTIVE) (NOUN). It is advisable to approach this person with (ADJECTIVE) caution, as ha/she has been known to carry a loaded (TYPE OF WEAPON). He/She uses the alias "Billy the (NOUN)" and has been known to disguies himself/herself as a/an (NOUN). Watch out for this (ADJECTIVE) criminal. That is all À̰źóĭä¿ì´ÂÀÛ¹®Á»ºÎŹ µå·Á¿ä ()Àִ°÷¿¡ÀûÈùÇ°»ç»ç¿ëÇؼ­ ä¿öÁֽɵǿä¤Ì¤ÌºÎŹµå¸³´Ï´ç!!

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.