¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     098

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11/10/12
Autumn maple.
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 3,414  

Wednesday, October 12nd, 2011, cloudy. Dear songgok.com It's been a quite a while since I went to see the fall foliage. Today, I have been to the acha mountain to enjoy the autumn leaves. Though It's the mountain which I have visited everyday for my heath, I feel the mountain have changed the clothes little by little everyday. The trees on the acha mountain have turned their beautiful colors and the mountain scenery was very beautiful when I climbed the top of it. The changing leaves are spectacular and mysterious at least to me. The valley was ablaze with autumnal tints. There were so many onlookers to come to enjoy the autumn sights at Acha Mt. Family, couple and group and so on. I thought the change of it is similar to the one of our life for a while. Two years have passed since my physical and mental health was getting worse rapidly. I hope I will be gradually recovering my health before I knew it as if the color of the mountain has been changed.

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.