¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     081

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 12/11/07
[±è¹ÎÁö]´ÔÀÌ ¿äûÇϽŠ¿µ¹®¹ø¿ª
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 8,689  
   ±è¹ÎÁö.hwp (29.5K)

ȸ°è¶ó´Â °Í¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­ °ü½ÉÀ» °¡Áö°Ô µÈ °è±â´Â °íµîÇб³ 2Çг⠶§ ¹è¿î ȸ°è°ú¸ñÀ¸·Î ºÎÅÍ ½ÃÀÛ됬½À´Ï´Ù. Á¡Á¡ Èï¹Ì¸¦ °®±â ½ÃÀÛÇß°í ȸ°è¸¦ ¹è¿ì¸é¼­ ´ãÀÓ¼±»ý´ÔÀÇ È¸°èÀÚ°ÝÁõ ÃëµæÀ» ±ÇÀ¯·Î Àü»êȸ°è2±ÞÀ̶ó´Â ÀÚ°ÝÁõ¿¡ ÀÀ½Ã¸¦ ÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÀ½Ã ÈÄ ÇÕ°ÝÇß´Ù´Â ±â»Ý¿¡ ÀڽۨÀÌ »ý°å°í Áø·Î¸¦ ã¾Æ°¡´Â °úÁ¤¿¡¼­ Á» ´õ ¼¼ºÐÈ­ µÈ ȸ°è¸¦ ¹è¿ì±â À§Çؼ­ ´ëÇÐ ¶ÇÇÑ ¼¼¹«È¸°è°ú·Î ÁøÇÐÀ» ÇÏ°Ô µÈ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.  Áö±Ý±îÁö ³ªÀÇ ¹Ì·¡¿Í Áø·Î¸¦ Á¤Çϸ鼭 ȸ°èºÐ¾ß ÀÌ¿ÜÀÇ °ÍÀ» »ý°¢ÇØ º¸Áö ¾Ê¾ÒÀ» Á¤µµ·Î ȸ°è¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¿­Á¤Àº ´©±¸º¸´Ù °­ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±× ¿­Á¤°ú ³ë·ÂÀ¸·Î ±Í»ç¿¡ ÀԻ縦 ÇÏ¿© ÃÖ¼±À» ´Ù ÇÒ °ÍÀ» ¾à¼Ó µå¸³´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ °¡Áö°í ÀÖ´Â °¡Àå Å« ÀåÁ¡ ÁßÀÇ Çϳª´Â ¹Ù·Î ¼º½ÇÇÔÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ºÎ¸ð´Ô²² ÁüÀÌ µÇÁö ¾Êµµ·Ï ¿ëµ·Àº À½½ÄÁ¡ ¼­ºùÀ̳ª ÆíÀÇÁ¡ ij¼Å µîÀ¸·Î ¼º½ÇÇÏ°Ô ÀÏÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç ÇÑ °÷¿¡¼­ ¿À·¡ ÀÏÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ Æ¯Â¡ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¾Æ¸£¹ÙÀÌÆ®¸¦ Çϸ鼭 Ç×»ó ¹àÀº ¹Ì¼Ò·Î »ç¶÷µéÀ» ´ëÇÏ´Â ¹æ¹ýÀ» ¹è¿üÀ¸¸ç ÁÖÀ§ »ç¶÷µé°úµµ ¿Ï¸¸ÇÑ ´ëÀΰü°è¸¦ ¸Î°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¼¼»ó ±× ¾î´À °Íµµ Áñ±â¸é¼­ ÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀ» ÀÌ±æ ¼ö´Â ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. Áö±Ý ÀúÀÇ À̷¼­´Â ÈñµðÈò ¼ø¹éÀÇ Á¾ÀÌÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ÇÑÇØ ÇÑ ÇØ°¡ °¥¼ö·Ï ä¿öÁú À̷¼­ÀÇ ¸¶Áö¸·Àº ³ÑÃijª´Â ÀúÀÇ ¿­Á¤À¸·Î °¡µæ ä¿öÁú °ÍÀ» ¾à¼ÓÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

The accounting subject I learned when I was a second grade of high school caused me to take a interest in the accounting. I have gradually become interested in that subject. I took an exam to get certified as a computerized accounting level 2 while I was learning accounting, having been persuaded by the teacher in charge to earn an accounting certificate. I became confident by being overwhelmed with joy of passing the test after application and have taken a department of tax accounting so as to learn a more subdivided accounting, in process of picking my way. So far, I have had strong will and passion toward accounting than anything else while I've mapped out my course and future, enough not to think anything other than the field of accounting. I promise you I'll do my best after joining your company with my passion and my endeavor. One of the greatest my merits I have is sincerity. I have earned my pocket money, working as a cashier of the convenience store or a sever of the restaurant lest I should be a burden on my parents. I have learned to treat people with a bright smile working for a part-time job and I have been associated with the people around me amicably. Nothing in the world can beat my progress of doing something I enjoy. Now my resume is just a pure-white paper, however, I pledge the last contents of my resume will be stuffing with overflowing passions as the years passed by.

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.