¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     087

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 12/06/29
[¹Ú¼ø±Ù]´ÔÀÌ ¿äûÇϽŠ¿µ¹®ÆíÁö
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 10,026  
   ¹Ú¼ø±Ù.hwp (26.5K)

Çб³°ü°èÀÚ´Ô²²....
Çб³ ÀÔÇп¡ ´ëÇÑ ¹®ÀǸ¦ µå¸³´Ï´Ù. È«Äá¿¡´Â ¿ÃÇØ 7¿ù¿¡ ÀÌÁÖÇÒ ¿¹Á¤ÀÌ°í 10¼¼ ¾Æµé°ú 7¼¼ µþÀ» ±Í ±â°ü¿¡ ÀÔÇнÃÄÑ·Á°í ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ÀÎÅͳÝÀ¥»çÀÌÆ®¿¡¼­ ÀÔÇпø¼­¸¦ Á¢¼öÇϸé ÀÎÅͺä´Â ¾ðÁ¦Âë °¡´ÉÇÒ±î¿ä? ÇöÀç ´ë±âÀοøÀº ¸î ¸íÁ¤µµ Àΰ¡¿ä? ÀÔÇпø¼­ Á¢¼öÈÄ ¼ºÀûÇ¥¿Ü¿¡ Á¦Ãâ¼­·ù´Â ¹«¾ùÀΰ¡¿ä? ºü¸¥´äº¯ ºÎŹµå¸³´Ï´Ù.

To the School Officials...
I am writing to inquire about school admissions. My family is scheduled to emigrate to Hong-kong in July this year. For that, I want to enroll my son and daughter aged 10 and 7 respectively at your school. If I apply for admission to your school through the Internet, I wonder when the interview will be possible and how many people there are in the waiting list now? After I submit an application, I want to know what the additional documemts to submit are, other than transcripts. I will be looking forward to your prompt reply.

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.