¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     094

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 12/01/11
[Á¶¸í´ö]´ÔÀÌ ¿äûÇϽŠ¿µ¹®Àϱâ
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 11,351  

1¿ù 10ÀÏ ¸ñ¿äÀÏ
³ª´Â Áö±ÝºÎÅÍ Àϱ⸦ ¾²±â ½ÃÀÛÇÒ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. Áö±ÝºÎÅÍ ¾µ °ÍÀº ³» °ßÇØ, ½Ä»ç, ÀÏ °°Àº »ç¼ÒÇÑ À̾߱â ÀÌ´Ù. ¿ì¼± ±×°ÍÀº µ·¿¡ ´ëÇÑ À̾߱â´Ù. µ·? ³ª¿¡°Ô µ·À̶õ ¹«¾ùÀϱî? ³ª´Â µ·À̶õ ¸¹ÀÌ ¼ÒÀ¯ÇÏ±æ ¿øÇÏ´Â °Í, ºÎÁ·ÇÏ´Ù°í ´À³¢Áö ¾Ê±æ ¿øÇÏ´Â °Í, °¡Á·ÀÌ ºÎ´ãÀ» ´À³¢Áö ¾Ê±æ ¹Ù¶ó´Â °ÍÀ̶ó »ý°¢ÇÑ´Ù. ³»°¡ µ·¿¡ Àǹ̿¡ ´ëÇØ °õ°õÀÌ »ý°¢ÇÑ ÀÌÀ¯´Â ¾î¶² Ã¥ ¶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù. ÀλýÀÇ ÆÁ¿¡ ´ëÇØ ¾²¿© ÀÖ´Â ±× Ã¥Àº Èï¹Ì·Î¿ü´Ù. ƯÈ÷ ±× Ã¥ÀÇ ³»¿ë Áß Çϳª´Â »î¿¡¼­ µ·¿¡ Àǹ̿¡ ´ëÇÑ ³»¿ëÀ̾ú´Âµ¥ °¡Àå Èï¹Ì·Î¿ü´Ù. ´ë·« ±× ³»¿ëÀº ÀÌ·¯ÇÏ´Ù, ¡°³ÊÀÇ »î¿¡¼­ µ·ÀÇ Àǹ̿¡ ´ëÇØ °õ°õÀÌ »ý°¢ÇØ ºÁ¶ó.¡±

Thursday, October 1st
I will start keeping a diary from now on. The contents I will write from now on are about trivial matters such as my viewpoint, meal and work. To begin with, It's about matter of money. Money? what in the world is money for me? I think money is what I want to have a lot, what I don't feel inadequate and what my family hopes not to feel pressured about it. The reason why I think over the meaning of money is because of a certain book. The book written about tips of life is very interesting. especially, One of the most interesting contents of that book is about the meaning of money in our lives. briefly, the substance of it is like this. " please brood over the meaning of money in your life"

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.