¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     086

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11/12/15
[±è¼º¹è]´ÔÀÌ ¿äûÇϽŠ¿µ¹®¹ø¿ª
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 9,607  

³ª´Â ³ªÀÇ ¹Ì·¡¿¡ ´ëÇØ »ý°¢ÇØ ºÃ´Ù. Å« ¸ñÇ¥¸¦ Àâ´Â´Ù¸é ¸ñ»ç°¡ µÇ¾î û¼Ò³âµéÀÇ ¿µÈ¥À» »ì¸®°í ½Í´Ù. ±× ÀÌÀ¯´Â ¿ä»õ û¼Ò³â, û³âµéÀÌ ¿ôÀ½À» ÀÒ¾î¹ö¸®°í ÀÚ»ìÇÏ°í ½Í°í ¼¼»ó »ì±â ³Ê¹« ¹ö°Ì´Ù°í ÇÑ´Ù. ±× Ä£±¸µé¿¡°Ô ²Þ°ú Èñ¸ÁÀ» Áָ鼭 ¶§·Î´Â ¸ñ»ç·Î¼­ ¶§·Î´Â  ÁÁÀº Ä£±¸·Î¼­ ¿·¿¡ ÀÖ¾î ÁÖ°í ½Í´Ù. ªÀº ¸ñÇ¥´Â ´çÀå¿¡ Á¹¾÷À» ÇÏ°í ´ëÇпø Áغñ¸¦ ÇÏ¿© ´ëÇпøÀ» °¡¾ß µÇ´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌ ¸ñÇ¥¸¦ ÀÌ·ç±â À§Çؼ­ ³»°¡ °¡Àå ¸ÕÀú ÇØ¾ß ÇÒ °ÍÀº ÇÑ°¡Áö ÀÌ´Ù. ÆíÀÔÀÇ ¾ÆÇÄ¿¡¼­ ¹þ¾î³ª°í ¿µ¾î¸¦ ½È¾îÇÏ´Â ¸¶À½À» ¾ø¾Ö°í °øºÎÇÏ´Â ¸¶À½À» °®´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù.
¾ÕÀ¸·Î ³ªÀÇ ¹Ì·¡¸¦ À§ÇØ ´õ¿í ´õ ³ë·ÂÇÏ´Â ³»°¡ µÇÀÚ . ÆÄÀÌÆÃ!

I've thought about my future. If I have to set up a big goal now, I really want to be a pastor to save the soul of youth. The reason is that adolescents and teenagers in these days have lost laughter, have tried to commit suicide and have felt it hard to live in the competitive world. I really wanna be with them sometimes as a paster and sometimes as a good friend, giving them dream and hope. As my first impending aim to do so, I first have to graduate from university right now. and then enter the graduate school after preparing for it for some time. The first thing I have to do so that I can achieve my goal is the only one . That's right to escape from the pain of college transference, get rid of my dislike for English and harden my heart to study English. From now on, I will be a person who make more efforts for my future. Way To Go!!!

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.