¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     097

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11/12/11
[±è¼º¹è]´ÔÀÌ ¿äûÇϽŠ¿µ¹®¹ø¿ª
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 9,455  

1. ³ª´Â °ú°Å¿¡ 82Å°·Î ¸ö¹«°Ô¿´´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ ³ªÀÇ º°¸íÀº °õÀ̾ú´Ù. 22»ì¿¡ ±º´ë¿¡ ÀÔ´ëÇß°í ÀÔ´ëÈĺÎÅÍ »ìÀ» »©±â ½ÃÀÛÇß´Ù. Áٳѱ⸦ 40ºÐÀÌ»óÇÏ°í ÁÖÀ§¿¡ µµ¿òÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¸é¼­ »ìÀ» »¯´Ù. ±º´ë¿¡¼­ ³ª¿Ã¶§ 66Å°·Î ¿´´Ù. Áö±ÝÀº ÇöÀç 67Å°·Î ÀÌ°í ±ÙÀ°À» ´Ã¸®°í Áö¹æÀ» ÁÙÀ̸鼭 ¸ö¯ÀÌ µÇ±âÀ§ÇØ ³ë·ÂÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù.

2. ¿©·¯ºÐÀº ·Î¶Çº¹±ÇÀ» ¾Æ´Â°¡? ³ª´Â °ú°Å¿¡ ·Î¶Ç ´ç÷±ÝÀÌ 457¾ïÀÌ ¾úÀ» ¶§¸¦ ±â¾ïÇÑ´Ù. ±× ´ç½Ã ³ª ¶ÇÇÑ ·Î¶Ç º¹±Ç¹øÈ£¸¦ Àû¾î ¾Æ¹öÁö²² µå·È´Ù. ¾Æ¹öÁö´Â ±×¹øÈ£¸¦ °¡¼­ ÀÀ¸ðÇÏ¿´´Ù. ±×°á°ú ¿ì¸®´Â ·Î¶Ç º¹±Ç¿¡ ´ç÷µÇ¿´´Ù. ´Ù¸§¾Æ´Ï´Ñ 2µîÀ̶ó´Â ¾î¸¶¾î¸¶ÇÑ µî¼ö¿´´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸ ´ç÷ÀÚµéÀÌ ³Ê¹« ¸¹¾Æ¼­ ÀûÀº µ·À» ¹Þ¾ÒÁö¸¸ ¸Å¿ì ±âºÐÁÁÀº ´ç÷À̾ú´Ù. ±× ÀÌÈÄ ¿ì¸®°¡Á·Àº °¡²û ·Î¶Çº¹±ÇÀ» »çÁö¸¸ ´ç÷µÈ ÀûÀÌ ¾ø´Ù.

I weighed 82kg in the past. For that reason I was called Bear at that time. I joined the army at tIhe age of 22  and began to lose my weight after joining the army. I lost weight by being helped around and jumping rope for more than 40 minutes a day. so I could reduce my weight up to 66kg when I was discharged from the army. now I weigh about 67kg and I am trying hard to keep in a good shape, increasing the muscle and reducing the fat.

Have you ever heard of the lotto tickets? I now remember the time a lottery payout almost came to 45.7 bilion won. at that time, I myself put down the number of lottery ticket and then gave it to my father. my father partiipated in lottery raffle with it. as a result, surprisingly, we won a prize at lotto. It was none other than second prize which was a amazing rank. However, Though there being so many lottery winners that we had to receive small amount. nevertheless, it was a unforgettable win. Our family has bought a lottery ticket every week since then, but we have never won a prize since then.

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.