¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     0208

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11/11/24
[Á¤À̾È]´ÔÀÌ ¿äûÇϽŠ¿µ¹®¹ø¿ª
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 10,615  

ÀÏ¿äÀϳ¯ ½ºÄ«ÀÌÇÁÇßÀ» ¶§ ³»°¡ ¸ÞÀÏ·Î ¾ê±âÇØÁشٰí Çß¾úÁö? ³»°¡ ¿Ö ½º¹«»ì·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡°í ½ÍÀºÁö...
µ¹ÀÌÄÑ »ý°¢Çغ¸¸é ¸øÇغ¸°í Áö³ªÄ£ °ÍµéÀÌ ³Ê¹« ¸¹Àº °Í°°¾Æ. ±×¸®°í ³» ÀλýÀÇ ¶Ñ·ÇÇÑ °èȹµµ ¾ø¾ú°í ¸¹ÀÌ ÈÄȸÇÏ°í ¹Ý¼ºÇÏ´Â ÁßÀ̾ß. Áö±Ý ¿ì¸® ³ªÀ̵µ ¹«¾ð°¡¸¦ ´Ù½Ã ½ÃÀÛÇϱ⿡ ´ÊÀº ³ªÀÌ°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó´Â °É ¾Ë¾Æ. ÇÏÁö¸¸ Áö±Ý ³ª´Â ½ÃÀÛÇϱ⵵ Àü¿¡ µÎ·Á¿ö¼­ Æ÷±âÇعö¸®´Â °æ¿ì°¡ °¡²û ÀÖ¾î. ½Ã°£À» µÇµ¹¸± ¼ö ¾øÀ¸´Ï±î Áö±ÝºÎÅÍ¶óµµ Á» ´õ ³ªÀº ÀλýÀ» »ì±â À§ÇØ ³ë·ÂÇؾßÁö.

When I communicated with you by skype last Sunday, I promised to tell you why I wanna go back to 20s at that time.  In retrospect, there seems to have been so many thing that I wanted to do but I couldn't and I just passed by.
In addition, I had no definite plan about which route I was going to take. For that reason,  I'm biting my tongue off and reflecting on myself. of course, I know that it's never too late to start doing something at our age.  however, when it comes to me, I often give up starting doing something with fear even prior to the beginning of it. Now that I can't turn back time, I will try my best so as to lead a better life from now on.

»ýÀÏÃàÇÏÇØ.
°¡Á·À̶û ¸Ö¸® ¶³¾îÁø °÷¿¡¼­ »ýÀÏÀ» º¸³½´Ù°í ¿ì¿ïÇØÇϰųª ½½ÆÛÇÏÁö¸¶.
³ª¸¦ Æ÷ÇÔÇÑ ¸ðµç»ç¶÷µéÀÌ Ç×»ó ³Ê¸¦ »ý°¢ÇÏ°í ÀÖ°í ³ÊÀÇ »ýÀÏÀ» ÃàÇÏÇØÁٰžß.
¾ðÁ¨°¡ ¿ì¸®°¡ ³ÊÀÇ »ýÀÏÀ» ÇÔ²² º¸³»°Ô µÈ´Ù¸é Áñ°Ì°Ô º¸³»ÀÚ.

Happy Birthday!!
Please don't be so depressed and sad on the ground that you have a birthday far away from family.
Everyone, including me, always misses you and will celebrate your birthday.
If we can celebrate your birthday together some day, let's have a wonderful birthday then .

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.