¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     0170

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11/11/22
[nabakcy]´ÔÀÌ ¿äûÇϽŠ¿µ¹®¹ø¿ª
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 10,667  

1. ¿µ¾î¸¦ Àß ÇÏÁö ¸øÇϴϱî ÀüÈ­ÅëÈ­°¡ ºÎ´ã½º·´½À´Ï´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸ ´ç½Å ¸ñ¼Ò¸®´Â µè°í ½Í±º¿ä.
2. ¹®ÀÚ°¡ Àü´ÞÀÌ µÉÁö ¸ð¸£°ÚÁö¸¸, ¹®ÀÚ¹ÞÀ¸¸é ÀüÈ­ ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
3. ¸î¹ø ÀüÈ­ÇÏ·Á´Ù ³Ê¹« ±äÀåÇؼ­ ¸øÇß¾î¿ä.
4. ´ÙÀ½¿¡´Â ´õ ¸¹Àº ´ëÈ­¸¦ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï ³ë·ÂÇÒ²²¿ä.

1.Now that I have a poor command of English, I feel uncomfortable talking on the phone with you.
but I'd like to hear only your voice.
2.I am not sure if my text messages will be delivered to you but if you take my text message, please call me.
3.I tried to call you several times but I can't because I was so nervous.
4. I will make an enormous effort so that I can communicate with you more next time.

Dear Ms/Mrs. nabecky
As an instance, The easy expression of  ¡®¿µ¾î¸¦ ¸øÇÏ´Ù¡®  is " I am poor at English" but the difficult expression is " I have a poor command of English". Do you get it? you can choose and use any of these.
Ms.nabecky!!! I happened to see your personal profile in the registered member of songgok.com. cause' I am a  system operator of this. of couse, I know your real name and your age. I got to know by chance that you are same age of me. Now tha twe are same age. I was willing to translate for you. for that reason, what about treating me a meal some time.? I have translated two times for you? Don't feel pressured. It is nothing but a joke. I ain't ?????...... Bye!!

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.