¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     0138

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11/11/09
[ÇѾƸ§]´ÔÀÌ ¿äûÇϽŠ¿µ¹®ÆíÁö
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 10,576  

´ç½Å(³²ÀÚÀÓ)Àº ¿ø·¡ ¸ÚÁ³Áö¸¸ ´ÙÀ̾îÆ®¿¡ ¼º°øÇÑ ÈÄÀÇ ¸ð½ÀÀº ´õ¿í ¸ÚÀÖ¾îÁø°Í °°¾Æ¿ä^^
´ç½ÅÀº Á¤¸» ÀÇÁö°¡ °­ÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÎ°Í °°¾Æ¿ä. ´ÙÀ̾îÆ®¶ó´Â °ÍÀÌ ¸»ÀÌ ½±Áö Á¤¸» Èûµç ÀÚ±â¿ÍÀÇ ½Î¿òÀε¥..
±×°É ´Ü¹ø¿¡ Çس»´Ù´Ï...Á¤¸» ´ë´ÜÇØ¿ä. ³ª(¿©ÀÚÀÓ)µµ ±×µ¿¾È »ìÀÌ ³Ê¹« ¸¹ÀÌ ÂǼ­ ´ÙÀ̾îÆ®¸¦ ÇØ¾ß Çϴµ¥ ½±Áö°¡ ¾Ê³×¿ä.
±×·¡¼­ À̹ø¿¡ ´ç½ÅÀ» ¸¸³µÀ»¶§ ³ª´Â Á¶±Ý ÀڽۨÀÌ ¾ø°í ºÎ²ô·¯¿ü´ä´Ï´Ù.
ÇÏÁö¸¸ ´ç½ÅÀÌ ¸ÕÀú ¹Ý°©°Ô Àλç ÇØÁ༭ Á¤¸» ±â»¼´ä´Ï´Ù. ³»°¡ ¿µ¾î¸¦ ÀßÇÏ¸é ¾Æ¹«·± À庮 ¾øÀÌ ´ç½Å¿¡°Ô ÇÏ°í ½ÍÀº ¸»À» ±Û·Î ÀüÇÒ¼ö ÀÖÀ»ÅÙµ¥.  ±×·¯Áö ¸øÇÏ´Ï ¾ÈŸ±õ³×¿ä. ´ç½ÅÀº ³ªº¸´Ù´Â ÈξÀ ¶È¶ÈÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ´Ï±î ´ç½ÅÀÌ ¿­½ÉÈ÷ ÇÑ±Û °øºÎ¸¦ Çؼ­ ¾ðÁ¨°¡´Â ³»°¡ Çѱ۷ΠÀûÀº ÆíÁö¸¦ ´ç½ÅÀÌ ÀÐÀ»¼ö ÀÖÀ¸¸é ÁÁ°Ú¾î¿ä. ³Ê¹« Á¦ ¿å½É¸¸ Â÷¸®´Â°Ç°¡¿ä?ÇìÇì..

Usually I thought you were a cool guy, but you seeme to have a better figure after succeeding in your losing weight.
I also think you are really a strong-willed person.  "Going on a diet" is easy for one to say, but I think it's like a battle with oneself. Nevertheless, you are so great to make it at one time.  I think I have gained too much weight recently despite I am a woman.  I should also go on a diet but it's not easy to do For that reason, I had no self-confidence in myself and felt ashamed when I met you the other day. Nevertheless, I was so delighted for  you to say hello to me first gladly. If I had a strong command of English, I could communicate with you by writing without any difficulty. but it's very pity that I can't. Now that you are much smarter than me, I want you to study korean very hard.  so I hope that you will be able to read my letter written in korean. Do you think I am putting my own interests first. I am sorry^^.

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.