¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     0148

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11/10/29
[¼º½Â¿ë]´ÔÀÌ ¿äûÇϽŠ¿µ¹®ÆíÁö
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 9,831  

º¸°í½ÍÀº ¸¶¸¶´Ï Ä«½ºÆ¿·Î¿¡°Ô
¸¶¸¶´Ï Ä«½ºÆ¿·Î, ¾È³ç? ±×µ¿¾È Àß Áö³»°í ÀÖ¾ú¾î?
¸¶¸¶´Ï Ä«½ºÆ¿·Î¸¦ ¾Ë°Ô µÈ Áö 1³âÀÌ ´Ù µÇ°¡´Âµ¥ óÀ½À¸·Î º¸³»´Â ÆíÁö±¸³ª.
´õ »¡¸® ÆíÁö¸¦ º¸³Â¾î¾ß Çߴµ¥ ´Ê¾îÁ®¼­ ¹Ì¾ÈÇØ. ÇÏÁö¸¸ ¾ð´Ï´Â Ç×»ó ¸¶¸¶´Ï Ä«½ºÆ¿·Î »çÁøÀ» º¸°í,½Å³ª°Ô ¶Ù¾î´Â ¸ð½ÀÀ» »ó»óÇÏ°í, ¾ÆÇ °÷ ¾øÀÌ ¹à°í ¿¹»Û ¾Æ°¡¾¾·Î ÀÚ¶ó±â¸¦ ±âµµÇÏ°í ÀÖ¾î. Áö±ÝÀº 8¿ù 13ÀÏÀÌ°í, ÀÌ ÆíÁö°¡ ±× °÷¿¡ µµÂøÇϸé 10¿ùÀÌ µÇ°Ú±¸³ª.

¸çÄ¥ Àü¿¡ ¸¶¸¶´Ï Ä«½ºÆ¿·Î°¡ º¸³»ÁØ ÆíÁö¿Í »çÁø Àß ¹Þ¾Ò¾î. »çÁøÀ¸·Î ¸¶¸¶´Ï Ä«½ºÆ¿·Î¸¦ ¸¸³ªº¸´Ï Á¤¸» ¹Ý°©´õ¶ó. »çÁøÀ» º¸°í ³Ê¹«³ª ±â»µ¼­ ÇÑÂüµ¿¾È »çÁøÀ» ¹Ù¶óºÃ¾î. °Ç°­ÇÏ°Ô Àß ÀÚ¶ó°í ÀÖ´Â °Í °°¾Æ¼­ ³Ê¹« ±â»µ. ¸¹ÀÌ Áö³µÁö¸¸ ¸¶¸¶´Ï Ä«½ºÆ¿·Î »ýÀÏ ¼±¹°À» ¾ð´Ï°¡ Á÷Á¢ °ñ¶ó¼­ º¸³Â¾ú´Âµ¥ ¼±¹°Àº Àß ¹Þ¾Ò´ÂÁö, ¼±¹°±Ý(Gift Money, GN)Àº Àß ¹Þ¾Ò´ÂÁö ±Ã±ÝÇÏ´Ù. ³ª´Â ¿äÁò ¾Æ¸£¹ÙÀÌÆ®¸¦ Çϸ鼭 ¿ëµ·À» ¸ðÀ¸°í Àִµ¥ ±× Áß ÀϺηΠ¸¶¸¶´Ï Ä«½ºÆ¿·Î¸¦ ÈÄ¿øÇϴ°žß. ¸Å´Þ º¸³»°í ÀÖ´Â 30,000¿ø Àß ¹Þ°í ÀÖÁö? ´ÙÀ½ ¹ø¿¡´Â ´õ Å« ¼±¹°À» º¸³»ÁÙ°Ô.

¾Æ·¡ »çÁøÀº À۳⿡ ¿ì¸® ¿Àºü °áÈ¥»çÁøÀε¥, ¿þµùµå·¹½º¸¦ ÀÔÀº »ç¶÷ÀÌ »õ ¾ð´ÏÀÌ°í, Åνõµ¸¦ ÀÔÀº »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¿ì¸® ¿Àºü¾ß. ±ä ¸Ó¸®ÀÇ ¿©ÀÚ°¡ ³ª°í, ¾ç ³¡¿¡ °è½Å ºÐÀÌ ¿ì¸® ºÎ¸ð´ÔÀ̾ß. ¿ì¸® ¾ö¸¶°¡ ÀÔÀº ¿ÊÀº Çѱ¹ ÀüÅë ¿ÊÀ̾ß. ¸¶¸¶´Ï Ä«½ºÆ¿·Î´Â ¾î¶² Á¾±³¸¦ °¡Áö°í ÀÖ´Ï? Çϳª´ÔÀº ¸¶¸¶´Ï Ä«½ºÆ¿·Î¸¦ »ç¶ûÇϽðí, Ä«½ºÆ¿·Î¸¦ ÇâÇÑ ¸ÚÁø °èȹÀ» °¡Áö°í °è¼Å. ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀ» ¹Ï°í, ¸¶À½¿¡ ¿µÁ¢Çϸé Ä«½ºÆ¿·Îµµ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ Àڳడ µÇ´Â ÃູÀ» ´©¸± ¼ö ÀÖ´Ü´Ù. Ä«½ºÆ¿·Î¿Í Ä«½ºÆ¿·ÎÀÇ °¡Á·µéÀÌ °Ç°­ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï ±âµµÇÒ°Ô. ´ÙÀ½ ¹ø ÆíÁö¿¡¼­ ¶Ç ¸¸³ªÀÚ. ±×·³ ¾È³ç.
P.S Âü!! °¡´ÉÇÒ Áö ¸ð¸£°ÚÁö¸¸ Ä«½ºÆ¿·Î¿Í ÆæÆÈÇÏ´Â °Ô °¡´ÉÇÏ´Ù¸é ³ª¿¡°Ô À̸ÞÀÏ º¸³»
ÁÙ·¡? ³» À̸ÞÀÏ ÁÖ¼Ò¾ß. happypooh@hanmail.net

Dear Mamani Castillo
Mr. Castillo, how are you? how have you been up to?
Despite one year have already passed since I came to know you, this is the first letter I send you. I am very sorry that I should have sent a letter more quickly. but my sister is always praying to God that you will grow a bright and pretty girl without no sore spot, seeing a picture of you and imaging a figure of your playing, romping cheerfully. Today is the August 13th but I think this letter will be arrived to you by the time it gets to be October.

A few days ago, I am in receipt of your letter and photograph you had sent to me. I was so delighted to see Mamani Castillo from the pictures. Being so happy to see your picture, I took a look at it for a long time. I am so glad that you seem to be growing strong and healthy. Although much time has passed, I wonder if you got the gift money(GN) well which my sister had picked out herself and had sent as your birthday gift. I am earning my pocket money working a part-time job these days, part of which I have sponsored Mamini Castillo. Are you being in receipt of 30,000 won I have sent you every month? I pledge I will send you a bigger and better gift next time.

Below is the wedding picture of my brother's. The one wearing a wedding dress is my sister's in law and the one who is wearing a tuxedo is my brother. I have a long hair and my parent is located at both ends. The clothes my mother is wearing are the korean traditional costumes. You !! Mamani Castillo!! What religion do you profess?
The Lord is always loving you and has a amazing planning toward you. If you believe in Jesus and accept Jesus Christ as our savior, Manani Castillo will also receive blessings to become children of God. I will always pray to God that you and you family can keep happy and healthy. See you next time in another letter. Bye !! Castillo
P.S. I am not sure whether it is possible or not but if it is possible for you to have pen pals, what do you think of sending me an E-mail? My E-mail address is Happypooh@hanmail.net.

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.