¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     0158

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11/09/30
[JMS]´ÔÀÌ ¿äûÇϽŠ¿µ¹®Çؼ®
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 9,398  

1.VISIT TO SINGAPORE
Thank yo for calling this morning regarding my trip to Singapore next month. I am very grateful to you for offering to meet me at the airport and drive me to my hotel. I will be arriving on filings SQ101 on Monday 8 July at 1830 hours. Accommodation has been arranged for me at the Supreme International Hotel, Scotts Road. I will be travelling up to Kuala Lumpur on Sunday 13 July on MH989 which departs from Singpore Changi Aiport Terminal 2 at 1545 hours. I look forward to meeting you.

1. ½Ì°¡Æú ¹æ¹®
´ÙÀ½´Þ¿¡ ÀÖÀ» ³ªÀÇ ½Ì°¡Æú ¿©Çà¿¡ °üÇØ ¿À´Ã ¾Æħ ÀüÈ­¸¦ Áּż­ Á¤¸» °¨»çµå¸³´Ï´Ù. Àú¸¦ °øȲ¿¡¼­ ¸¸³ª È£ÅÚ±îÁö µ¥·Á´Ù ÁÖ½Å´Ù´Ï ¹¹¶ó °¨»çÀÇ ¸»À» ÇØ¾ß ÇÒÁö¿ä. Àú´Â 7¿ù 8ÀÏ ¿ù¿äÀÏ Àú³á 6½Ã 30ºÐ¿¡ Filings SQ101ÆíÀ¸·Î µµÂøÇÒ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ÀúÀÇ ¼÷¼Ò´Â Scotts Road¿¡ ÀÖ´Â Supreme International Hotel¿¡ ÁغñµÇ¾î ÀÖÀ¸¸ç, Àú´Â  7¿ù 13ÀÏ ÀÏ¿äÀÏ ½Ì°¡Æú Changi °øȲ(Termianl 2)¿¡¼­ ¿ÀÈÄ 3½Ã 45ºÐ¿¡ Ãâ¹ßÇÏ´Â MH989ÆíÀ¸·ÎKuala Lumpur±îÁö ¿©ÇàÇÒ ¿¹Á¤ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ´ç½ÅÀ» ¸¸³¯¼ö Àֱ⸦ °í´ëÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

* regarding = concerning = respecting = as regards = as concerns = as respects = as to = about = with regard to = with respect to = with reference to ~°üÇÏ¿©, ~¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿©
* without regard to = irrespective of = regardless of ~¿¡ »ó°ü¾øÀÌ  === Áß¿äÇÑ ¼÷¾îÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¾Ï±âÇϼ¼¿ä!!!!
*  À§¹®Àå¿¡¼­ offering to ¿¡ ¿¬°áµÇ´Â meet¿Í drive´Â ¿øÇüºÎÁ¤»ç·Î ÇüÅ°¡ °°¾Æ¾ß ÇѴٴ°Í...¾Æ½ÃÁÒ..?

2.Please be advised that several changes have been made to our company's payment policy. For a long time we have relied on division managers to hand out pay slips to full-time employees in their officesm but some workers had problems with this system. Beginning next Monday, therefore, all full-time employees will be required to come to the HR Department to pick up their pay slips for each month. Our pay day is the 20th of every month but this date sometimes fall on a weekend or national holiday. In that case, the pay slips will be available for pick up from 3:00pm on the last working day before the 20th. Please contack the HR Department with any questions you may have about this change. Thank you.

2. ¿ì¸® ȸ»çÀÇ ÀÓ±ÝÁöºÒ¹æ½Ä¿¡ ¸î°¡Áö º¯°æ »çÇ×ÀÌ »ý°Ü¼­ ¾Ë·Áµå¸³´Ï´Ù. ¿À·§µ¿¾È ÀúÈñ ȸ»ç´Â ȸ»ç¹æħ¿¡ ÀÇÇØ »ç¾÷ºÎ °ü¸®ÀÚ°¡ Á¤±ÔÁ÷ Á÷¿ø¿¡°Ô ºÀ±Þ¸í¼¼¼­¸¦ ³ª´©¾î ÁÖ´Â ¹æ½ÄÀ» äÅÃÇØ ¿À°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸ ¸î¸î ±Ù·ÎÀÚµéÀÌ ÀÌ Á¦µµ¿¡ ¹®Á¦(ºÒ¸¸)¸¦ ÀÏÀ¸Ä×°í, ±×·¡¼­ ´ÙÀ½ ¿ù¿äÀϺÎÅÍ Á¤±ÔÁ÷ Á÷¿øµéÀº ¸Å´Þ ¿ù±Þ¸í¼¼¼­¸¦ ¹ÞÀ¸·¯ Á÷Á¢ Àη°³¹ßºÎ·Î ¿Í¾ßÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ºÀ±Þ³¯Â¥´Â ¸Å´Þ 20ÀÏ ÀÌÁö¸¸ ¶§¶§·Î ±¹°æÀÏÀ̳ª ÈÞÀÏ°ú °ãÄ¡°Ô µË´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ·± °æ¿ì 20ÀÏ ¹Ù·Î Àü ±Ù¹«ÀÏ ¿ÀÈÄ 3½ÃºÎÅÍ ±Þ¿©¸í¼¼¼­¸¦ ¹Þ¾Æº¸½Ç¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ º¯°æ»çÇ׿¡ ´ëÇØ ±Ã±ÝÁ¡ÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸½Ã¸é Àη °³¹ßºÎ·Î ¿¬¶ôÇØ ÁÖ¼¼¿ä. °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

* be advised that = be informed that = be reminded that  ~À» ¾Ë·Áµå¸³´Ï´Ù. ~À» ÅëÁöÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
ÅäÀÍ¿¡¼­ ÀÚÁÖ ³ª¿À´Â Ç¥ÇöÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¾Ï±âÇϼ¼¿ä!!!
*  hand out ³ª´©¾îÁÖ´Ù(°úÁ¦¹°)  hand in Á¦ÃâÇÏ´Ù
* pay slips :  ¿ù±Þ¸í¼¼¼­ * working day: ±Ù¹«ÀÏ
* full time employee : Á¤±ÔÁ÷ Á÷¿ø * HR Department :Àη °³¹ßºÎ

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.