¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     0187

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11/09/30
[Á¦ÀÏ°í]´ÔÀÌ ¿äûÇϽŠ¿µ¹®Àϱâ
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 9,886  

Á¦ ¿µ¾î ½Ç·ÂÀÌ ºÎÁ·ÇÏ´õ¶óµµ ³¡±îÁö Àоî ÁÖ¼¼¿ä
Àú´Â À۳⠰ܿï¹æÇж§ Ä£±¸µé°ú ¼­¿ïÀ» °¬½À´Ï´Ù. ¼­¿ï¿¡ °£ ¸ñÀûÀº ¿ÊÀ» »ç°í Ŭ·´À» °¡±â À§Çؼ­¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ Àú¿Í Ä£±¸µéÀº ¾Æħ¿¡ û·®¸®¿ªÀ¸·Î°¡´Â ¿­Â÷¸¦ ÅÀ½À´Ï´Ù. û·®¸® ¿ª¿¡ µµÂøÀ» Çؼ­ ¼­¿ï¿¡ ÀÖ´ø Ä£±¸µé°ú µ¿´ë¹®¿¡¼­ ¸¸³µ½À´Ï´Ù, ¿ì¸®µéÀº µ¿´ë¹®¿¡¼­ ¼­·Î°¡ ¸¶À½¿¡ µå´Â ¿ÊÀ» ã±â À§Çؼ­ ¼îÇθôµéÀ» µ¹¾Æ ´Ù³æ½À´Ï´Ù.

¼îÇÎÀ» 4½Ã°£µ¿¾È Çѵڿ¡ ¿ì¸®µéÀº ¹è°¡ °íÆļ­ Áß±¹À½½ÄÀ» ¸ÔÀ¸·¯ °¬½À´Ï´Ù. ¹äÀ» ¸Ô°í ½Ã°è¸¦ º¸´Ï ¿ÀÈÄ4½Ã°¡ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ ÀúÈñµéÀº ¼­¿ï ±¸°æÀ» ÇÏ·¯ °¬½À´Ï´Ù. ÁöÇÏöÀ» Ÿ°í ÇÑ°­À¸·Î °¡¼­ ÇÑ°­À» ±¸°æÇÏ°í ¸íµ¿À¸·Î °¡¼­ ¿©·¯ °¡Áö¸¦ ±¸°æÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ±¸°æÀ» ÇÏ°íº¸´Ï ¹ú½á Àú³á 8½Ã°¡ µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

±×·¡¼­ ¿ì¸®µéÀº Ŭ·´À» °¡·Á°í Çߴµ¥ ÇÑ Ä£±¸°¡ ¿À´ÃÀº ÇÇ°ïÇÏ´Ù°í ³»ÀÏ °¡ÀÚ°í Çؼ­ ¿ì¸®µéÀº °¢ÀÚ ¼­¿ï¿¡ Àִ ģô ³× ÁýÀ¸·Î °¡¼­ ÇÏ·í¹ãÀ» º¸³»°í ³»ÀÏ ´Ù½Ã ¸¸³ª±â·Î Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ °¢ÀÚ Çì¾î Áö°í Àú´Â ģô³×ÁýÀ» °¡±âÀ§ÇØ 40ºÐµ¿¾È ÁöÇÏöÀ» ÅÀ½À´Ï´Ù. ÁöÇÏö¿¡¼­ ³»·Á ģô³× ÁýÀ» °¡º¸´Ï Á¦°¡ ¿Â´Ù°í ÇÇÀÚ¿Í Ä¡Å² ±×¸®°í ÃʹäÀ» ÁغñÇØ Áּ˽À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ÁغñÇØÁֽŠÀ½½ÄµéÀ» ¸ÀÀÖ°Ô ¸Ô°í ģôµé°ú À̾߱⸦ ³ª´«ÈÄ¿¡ ÀáÀ» Àä½À´Ï´Ù.

±×·¯°í ÇÏ·í¹ãÀÌ Áö³ª ±× ´ÙÀ½³¯ ¿ÀÈÄ 2½Ã¿¡ ±ú¾î Àú´Â Á¡½ÉÀ» ¸Ô°í ģôµé¿¡°Ô Àλ縦 ÇÑÈÄ ´Ù½Ã ÁöÇÏöÀ» Ÿ°í Ä£±¸µé°ú ¸¸³ª·¯ °¬½À´Ï´Ù. Ä£±¸µéÀ» ¸¸³ª ¸íµ¿À¸·Î °¡¼­ ¿©·¯ °¡Áö¸¦ ±¸°æÇÑµÚ ¿ÀÈÄ10½Ã¿¡ È«´ë¿¡ Àִ Ŭ·´À» °¬½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®µéÀº Ŭ·´À¸·Î °¡¼­ ½Å³ª°Ô ÃãÀ» Ãß°í ¼úµµ ¸¶½Ã°í Ŭ·´¿¡¼­ ¹ãÀ» »õ°í³­µÚ ¿ÀÀü6½Ã¿¡ Ŭ·´¿¡¼­ ³ª¿Í ¿ì¸®µéÀº ÁöÃļ­ ù±âÂ÷¸¦ Ÿ°í ÁýÀ¸·Î µ¹¾Æ¿Ô½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ ÀúÀÇ °Ü¿ï¹æÇÐÁß¿¡ °¡Àå ±â¾ï¿¡ ³²´Â ÀÏÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

Though I have a bad command of English, Please read my writing to the end.
I went to the seoul with my friends during last winter vacation. The main aim to go there was to buy clothes and to visit to club. so, I rode in a train for the Cheongnyangni with friends. After I arrived at the Cheongnyangni, I met some friends at Dongdaemun who was staying in seoul. At Dongdaemun, we went around shopping mall so that we could search for the clothes which we wanted to buy.

After 4-hour shopping, we went to the Chinese restaurant because we were so hungry. When we were finished with the meal and watched the clock, It was almost 4 o'clock. So  we went to Seoul for sightseeing again. After moving to the Han-River by subway, we went sightseeing there, and then we turned to the Myungdong in order to go sightsee several places. when we were finished with sightseeing in seoul, it was almost 8 o'clock.

So we were planning to visit to the club, By the way, one of my friends suggested that we should go the club tomorrow because of his exhaustion. For that reason, we promised to meet again tomorrow after each spending one night at relative's house situated in Seoul. I parted from my friends and I took a subway for 40 minutes so as to go to the relative's home. After going off a subway train and got to the relative's home, Relatives prepared for piza, chicken, and sushi for me. I ate them with relish and had a talk with relatives and fell into a sound sleep.

Going by one night, I woke up at next day about 2 p.M. and then had lunch. After I said hello to my relatives, I took a subway again to go to meet my friends. After meeting friends and looking around so many things at Myungdong, we headed for the club located in Hong-Dae at about 10 P.M. As soon as we got into the club, we danced with joy and drank so much. After staying up all night at club, we got out of club at about 6 A.M. we got exhausted, took the first train and came back home. This is the most memorable things during the last winter vacation.

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.