¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     0224

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11/09/30
[Angel]´ÔÀÌ ¿äûÇϽŠ¿µ¹®Àϱâ
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 9,534  

¾È³çÇϼ¼¿ä. Á¦ À̸§Àº õ»çÇ¥ ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
Àú´Â Songgok¿©ÀÚ°íµîÇб³¸¦ ³ª¿Ô½À´Ï´Ù.
±×´ÙÁö Ưº°ÇÑ°Å ¾ø´Â »ýÈ°ÀÌ¿´½À´Ï´Ù.
Çб³¿¡ Ç×»ó 8½Ã±îÁö °¡¾ßÇ߱⠶§¹®¿¡ ¾Æħ ÀáÀÌ ¸¹Àº Àú´Â Á¾Á¾ Áö°¢À» ÇÏ°ï Çß½À´Ï´Ù.
½¬´Â ½Ã°£¿¡´Â Ä£±¸µé°ú ÇÔ²² ¸ÅÁ¡¿¤ °¡°ï Çß¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
Çб³ ÁÖº¯¿¡ Á¶±×¸¶ÇÑ ½´ÆÛ¿Í ºÐ½ÄÁýÀÌ ÀÖ¾ú´Âµ¥, ¹æ°úÈÄ ¿£ Ç×»ó Ä£±¸µé°ú °¡¼­ ±º°ÍÁúÀ» Çϱ⵵ Çß½À´Ï´Ù.
ÀúÈñÇб³ ¹Ù·Î µÚ¿¡ µ¿»êÀÌ Çϳª ÀÖ¾ú´Âµ¥ À̸§Àº 'ÅëÀϵ¿»ê'À̾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
º½ÀÌ¸é º¢²ÉÀÌ ÀÌ»Ú°Ô ÇÇ°í °¡À»¿¡´Â ´ÜdzÀÌ ¾ÆÁÖ ÀÌ»µ¼­ Á¡½É½Ã°£ÀÌ¸é µ¿»ê¿¡ ¿Ã¶ó°¡ ³î±âµµ Çß½À´Ï´Ù.
°íµîÇб³ 3Çг⶧´Â ¾ß°£ÀÚÀ²ÇнÀÀ» Çß¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
Ç×»ó 10½Ã±îÁö ¿´±â¶§¹®¿¡ Èûµé¾ú¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
ÇÏÁö¸¸ Ä£±¸µé°ú ÀÖ´Â °Ç Áñ°Å¿ü¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
°íµîÇб³¶§ÀÇ Ä£±¸µéÀº Áö±Ý±îÁöµµ ¸Å´Þ Çѹø¾¿Àº ¸¸³ª°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
ÀÌ Ä£±¸µé°ú ¸¸³¯¼ö À־ ¸Å¿ì ´ÙÇàÀ̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
Çб³ ´Ù´Ò¶§´Â ¸ô¶úÁö¸¸ »ý°¢Çغ¸¸é ÇູÇß´ø ¼ø°£ÀÌ¿´´ø°Å °°½À´Ï´Ù.
´ëÇб³¿¡¼­µµ ¼ÒÁßÇÑ Ãß¾ïµéÀ» ¸¹ÀÌ ¸¸µé¾úÀ¸¸é ÁÁ°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.

Hello, My name is Angelic mark. I graduated from songgok weman's high school.
There was nothing special to me in high school life.
I who had a lot of morning sleep used to be sometimes late for school because I always had to go to school until 8 o'clock. My friends and I used to go to school cafeteria during break time. There were small supermarkets and snack bar around school, where I used to always eat junk food with my friends after school.
There was a hillock called unification hill at the back of the school, where I used to play with my friends because the cherry trees were in bloom in the spring and the maple was so beautiful in the fall.
I had to stay at school until late every night -maybe 10 P.M.- for attending night unsupervised learning. For that reason, I always was very tired. But it was very delighted to chat and to play with my friends.
Even until now, I had a regular meeting with high school students at least once a month.
I think it's very fortunate that I could meet friends like them. I really didn't know the importance and happiness of school life at those days. but in retrospect, I think it was very happy memory. I really hope to make precious memories in university life in the future.

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.