¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     0105

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11/09/30
[MUJU]´ÔÀÌ ¿äûÇϽŠ¿µ¹®Àϱâ
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 11,026  

Title: óÀ½À¸·Î º¸µå¸¦ Ÿ´Ù
°Ü¿ï ¹æÇÐÀ» ÇÏ°í ¹Ù·Î ´ÙÀ½ ³¯ ¿ì¸® '(¿äû¿¡ ÀÇÇØ Ä·ÇÁ´Ü À̸§ »èÁ¦)Ä·ÇÁ´Ü'Àº °èȹÇß´ø ´ë·Î ¼Û°î´åÄÄ(¿äû¿¡ ÀÇÇØ ¼±»ý´Ô À̸§ »ý·«) ¼±»ý´Ô°ú ÇÔ²² ¹«ÁÖ·Î Ãâ¹ßÇß´Ù. ¹«ÁÖ¿¡ µµÂøÇÏ°í ³ª¼­ ÀåºñµéÀ» ºô¸°´ÙÀ½ º¸µå¸¦ Ÿ·¯°¬´Ù. º¸µå¸¦ Ÿ·¯¿Â °ÍÀº óÀ½À̶ó Àåºñ¸¦ Âø¿ëÇÏ´Â °Í, ±â¼úÀ» ÀÍÈ÷´Â °Í, ¸ðµç°Ô ³¸¼³°í Èûµé¾î¼­ ´«½ä¸Å³ª Å»±î ÇßÁö¸¸  °è¼Ó Ÿ´Ùº¸´Ï ¾î´À »õ ÅÏÇÏ´Â ±â¼ú±îÁö ÀÍÈ÷°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ù. ±× ±â¼úÀ» ÀÍÈ÷°í Ȳ»ó±Ô ¼±»ý´Ô²²¼­ ĪÂùÀ» ÇØÁּż­ ³ª´Â ´õ¿í ´õ ¿­½ÉÈ÷ Ÿ¸é¼­ ³î°í ÀÖ¾ú´Âµ¥, °°ÀÌ °£ Ä£±¸°¡ ´ÙÄ¡´Â ÀÏÀÌ ¹ß»ýÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸ »¡¸® º´¿ø¿¡ °¡¼­ Ä¡·á¸¦ ÇÑ ´öºÐ¿¡ ±¦Âú¾ÆÁ³´Ù. ±×¸®°í ³ª¼­ Àú³áÀ¸·Î »ï°ã»ìÀ» µçµçÇÏ°Ô ¸Ô°í °£½Ä±îÁö ¸Ô°í ³­ ÈÄ ¼÷¼Ò¿¡¼­ ¾ÆÀ̵é°ú ÀϳⰣÀÇ À̾߱⸦ ³ª´« ´ÙÀ½ ±íÀº Àá¿¡ µé¾ú´Ù.

Title : Taking a board for the first time
The next day right after the winter vacation began, Our 'Readership camp party' including Mr.songgok.com-school teacher- departed for MuJu as planned. As soon as we arrived at the MuJu, We rented equipment and then set out to take a board.

Because this was the first time to come here to take a board, Everything, for example, Wearing equipments, Learning skill and so on, was very unfamiliar and difficult. That was the reason why I agonized over whether to alter the plan for taking a board or not. But I didn't give up and went into training continuously. As a result, The technique for turning has improved a lot before I knew it.

I was praised about learning that skill by Mr. Whang. I was so happy to be praised and I kept on taking a board more eagerly with conceit. By the way, In the midst of practicing, there was an accident that the friend who came here with me was hurt severely. Fortunately, he was straight taken to th hospital and after emergency treatment was given to him, There was a significant improvement in his condition. he was fine.

Having enough samgyupsal(or pork belly) and snack for dinner, we returned our lodging. At lodging, we had a nice little chat about last one year with one another and sank into a deep sleep.

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.