¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     0125

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11/09/30
[¸¶¸®¾Æ]¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Ææ·¹ÅÍ ¿äû(4)(¼öÁ¤º»)
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 10,069  

õ»ç¿¡°Ô..
Á¤¸» ¿À·£¸¹À̳׿ä ..Àß Áö³Â³ª¿ä?
Ȥ½Ã °øȲÀå¾Ö¶ó°í µé¾îº»Àû ÀÖ³ª¿ä? Á¤¸» ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ Çö½ÇÀϱî¿ä ¾Æ´Ô ȯ»óÀϱî¿ä?
ÀÌ·± ¾î·Á¿î »óȲÀ» È¥ÀÚ¼­ ¾î¶»°Ô À̰ܳ»¾ß ÇÒÁö?
ÀüÇô µé¾îº»Àûµµ ¾ø´Â »ý¼ÒÇÑ º´...°áÄÚ..°áÄÚ..µé¾îº»Àû ¾ø´Â....
5³âµ¿¾È »ç¹ý°í½Ã¸¦ ÁغñÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ³«¹æ ³«¹æ ³«¹æ
50ȸ »ç¹ý°í½Ã¿¡ ¶Ç´Ù½Ã ³«¹æÀÇ ¾´ÀÜÀ» ¸¶¼Ì½À´Ï´Ù.
³Ê¹«³ª ½Ç¸Á½º·¯¿ö ¹«¾ùÀ» ÇؾßÇÒÁö ¾îµð·Î °¡¾ßÇÒÁö Á¤¸» ¸ô¶ú±â ¶§¹®¿¡.
Àý¸Á°ú ½Å°æ¾ÈÁ¤Á¦,¼ú°ú ¼ö¸éÁ¦¼ÓÀ¸·Î Á¦ ÀÚ½ÅÀ» ´øÁ® ³Ö¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

ÀÌÃæ°Ý¶§¹®À̾úÀ»±î¿ä?
µÎ´ÞÀü ¾öû³­ ½ºÆ®·¹½º¸¦ ÁÖ´Â °­ÀÇ µµÁß °©Àڱ⠾ణ ¾îÁö·¯¿òÀ» ´À²¼½À´Ï´Ù.
±×¸®°í ¾²·¯Á³½À´Ï´Ù. °ðÀå ¿¥ºí·±½º·Î º´¿øÀ¸·Î Èļ۵Ǿú½À´Ï´Ù.
°©ÀÛ½º·± ±âÀý, ÂüÀ»¼ö ¾ø´Â ºÒ¾È°¨, È£Èí°ï¶õ µîµî..
¾Úºí·±½º¸¦ Ÿ°í °¡±î½º·Î »ì¾Æ¼­ º´¿ø¿¡ µµÂøÇß½À´Ï´Ù.
ÀÀ±ÞóġÈÄ MRI,CT, 24½Ã°£ ½ÉÀå ȦÅ͸µ°Ë»ç, ÃÊÀ½ÆÄ, ³úÇ÷·ù, ÇÇ°Ë»ç, ¼Òº¯°Ë»çµîµî..
ÇÏÁö¸¸ °á°ú´Â ¾Æ¹« ÀÌ»óÀÌ ¾ø¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ÏÀü Á¤»óÀ̶ø´Ï´Ù.
±×¸®°í ÀÏÁ¾ÀÇ Á¤½ÅÁúȯÀ¸·Î ¾Ë·ÁÁø °øȲÀå¾Ö¶ó´Â Áø´ÜÀ» ¹Þ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù.
Á¤¸» ³»ÀڽŰú ÀÌ Çö½ÇÀ» ¹ÏÀ»¼ö°¡ ¾ø´õ±º¿ä.
µµ´ëü °øȲÀå¾Ö°¡ ¹º°¡¿ä...Ȥ½Ã µé¾îº»Àû ÀÖÀ¸½Å°¡¿ä?

õ»ç¿©~~
µµ´ëü ÀÌ »îÀÇ Àå¾Ö¹°À» ¾î¶»°Ô ¶Ù¾î³ÑÀ»¼ö ÀÖÀ»±î¿ä?
ÀÌ ¾Ë¼ö¾ø´Â ºÒ¾È°¨°ú ÃÊÁ¶°¨À¸·Î ÀÎÇØ Á÷Àå±îÁö ±×¸¸µÎ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ä¾çÀ» ÇÒ ¸ñÀûÀ¸·Î....
õ»ç´Ô¿¡°Ô ÆíÁö¸¦ ¾²°í ÀÖ´Â Áö±Ý ¼ø°£ Á¶Â÷µµ..
ÀÏÁ¾ÀÇ °øȲÀå¾Ö¶ó°í ºÒ¸®´Â À̺´°ú ÇÊ»çÀûÀ¸·Î ½Î¿ì°í ÀÖ´Â ÁßÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
Àǻ翡 ÀÇÇØ Ã³¹æ¹ÞÀº ¾à¹° ƯÈ÷ ½Å°æ¾ÈÁ¤Á¦ÀÇ À§Ç輺°ú ºÎÀÛ¿ëÀ» ³Ê¹«³ª
Àß ¾Ë°í Àֱ⠶§¹®¿¡ Áö±Ý ±× ¾àÀ» º¹¿ëÇÏÁö´Â ¾Ê½À´Ï´Ù.
ºñÇö½Ç°¨, Àý¸Á°¨, ºÒ¾È, ÃÊÁ¶ ±×¸®°í È£Èí°ï¶õÀÌ Àý Âü Àý¸ÁÀûÀÌ°í È¥¶õ½º·´°í Èûµé°Ô Çϴ±º¿ä
ƯÈ÷ È£Èí°ï¶õ »óÅ°¡ Àý °¡Àå Èûµé°Ô ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
¾àÀ» º¹¿ëÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í ³» ÀÇÁö¸¸À¸·Î ÀÌ »ý¼ÒÇÑ º´À» À̰ܳ»±â À§ÇØ ¾Ö¾²°í ÀÖ´ä´Ï´Ù.

õ»ç¿©~~´ç½ÅÀÇ ±âµµ¸¦ ÅëÇØ Á¦°¡ ÀλýÀÌ Àå¾Ö¹°À» À̰ܳ¾¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï µµ¿Í ÁÖ¼ËÀ¸¸é ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
Á¦°¡ À̺´°ú ½Î¿ì°í ȸº¹ÇÏ°í ´Ù½Ã±Ý ¿­¼ºÀûÀÎ ÆÒÀ¸·Î ³²À»¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï ±âµµºÎŹÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

To my angel in my mind.
Long time no see, maria~~how have you been..? angel.....have you ever heard of panic disorder?
Is this the real life? or Is this just fantasy? How can I overcome my difficult situation alone?
I have never heard of this strange disease at all. Never......Never...... have I heard of..
I have prepared for judical exam eagerly for 5 years. fail..fail..fail I failed again at the fifth judical exam.
I was so disappointed that I didn't know what to do, where to go. I was throwing myself into despair. tranquilizer, alcohol, and a sleeping drug.

Is this because of the shock?
Two months ago, during a stressful lecture to my pupil of academy, all of a suden ,My head swam a little. and sank down on the ground. I was taken to the Guri hanyang university hospital by ambulance. A sudden stroke,,indurable sense of uneasiness, difficulty in breathing..and so on. I manged to arrive at the hospital alive by ambulance. After first aid, I was overhauled by a doctor including MRI, CT, 24 -hour holter-monitering of heart, ultrasonography, brain blood stream, blood and urine exam, etc.
but the result was perfect normality. exactly perfect. and then...I was diagnosed as panic disorder known as a kind of mental disease. Panic attack..panic disorder...I can't believe myself and this reality. what is in the world panic disorder? Have you ever heard of that?

To angel..
How can I get over this obstacle of life.
I quit working because of unknown nervousness and anxiousness, in order to recuperate. Even writiting to my angel now, I am fighting desperately against this stange mental disease called panic disorder. Because I know of the danger and side effct of drug well, especially a kind of tranquilizer, prescribed by a doctor, I wasn't taking them now. but an unknown sense of unreality, a sense of despair, uneasiness, impatience and difficulty in breathing make me very desperate, confused and hard. especailly a difficulty in breathing is throwing myself into despair most. I am struggling to overcome this stange disease without taking drug on my own with my will alone.

Please angel....Help me to get over this obstacle of my life by your praying God.
How.....? well~~~~~~~~Please Pray God for your enthusiastic fan so that I can fight against this disease well, recover and leave as a fan again. I am watching you once in a while ,sitting on the bench in the Gu-Ri gym. challanging again my dream. See you later my angel,from http://www.songgok.com

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.