¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î      ¼Û°î´åÄÄÀ» Áñ°Üã±â¿¡ 

| ÇÁ·ÎÇÊ | ¹ø¿ª | Àϱâ | ÆíÁö | Ç¥Çö | È°¿ë | ±âÃâÁö | 2015 | 14(B) | 14(A) | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | ½Ç¿ë | new | ¼º¹® | Q&A | »çÁø |

| ÁÖÀýÁÖÀý | ÀÚÀ۽à|

µ¿½ÃÁ¢¼ÓÀÚ:     0128

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 11/09/30
[¸¶¸®¾Æ]¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Ææ·¹ÅÍ ¿äû(1)(¼öÁ¤º»)
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : songgok
Á¶È¸ : 10,539  

¾È³ç! ¸¶¸®¾Æ
´ç½ÅÀº ³»°¡ ´©±ºÁö ¾Æ³ª¿ä? ¹¹¶ó±¸¿ä?
´ç½ÅÀÌ ´©±ºÁö ³»°¡ ¾îÂî ¾Æ³Ä±¸¿ä?
Á¤½ÅÀÌ ÀÌ»óÇÑ°Í ¾Æ´Ï³Ä±¸?
¾Æ´Ï õ¸¸ÀÇ ¸»¾¸ÀÔ´Ï´Ù!! ³­ Á¤»óÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
±×·±µ¥ Àü ´ç½ÅÀ» Àß ¾Æ´Âµ¥ ¿Ö ´ç½ÅÀº Àý ¸ð¸¦±î¿ä?
Á¤¸» ½½ÇÁ±º¿ä.. ¿À·§µ¿¾È ´ç½ÅÀ» ÁÁ¾ÆÇÏ°í Àִµ¥!!
³» »ç¶ûÀ» ¹Þ¾ÆÁÖ¼¼¿ä Á¦¹ß!!
¦»ç¶ûÀº ³Ê¹« ÈûµéÀݾƿä...
³Ê¹« ¿ôÁö ¸¶¼¼¿ä...È­µµ³»Áö ¸¶½Ã°í...´ÜÁö ³ó´ãÀ» ÇÑ°ÍÀÌ´Ï./
»ç½ÇÀº,
Àü ´ç½ÅÀÌ Ã¼À°°üÀ¸·Î ¿îµ¿ÇÏ·¯ °¡´Â ¸ð½ÀÀ» ¸¹ÀÌ ÁöÄѺôä´Ï´Ù.
º¥Ä¡À§¿¡¼­ °øºÎ¸¦ Çϸ鼭...¾ÏÆ°
¾ó¸¶Àü¿¡ °ÔÀÓÀÌ ³¡³­ÈÄ ¼÷¼Ò·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡°í ÀÖÀ»¶§ ´ç½ÅÀº ÃÖ°íÀÇ ¼±¼ö°¡
µÉ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í ¸»Çß¾ú´Âµ¥ ±â¾ï³ª½Ã³ª¿ä? ´ç½ÅÀº °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù¶ó°í ´äÇߴµ¥..
±ÝÈ£»ý¸íÀÌ ¾î¶²ÆÀ°úÀÇ °æ±â¿¡¼­ ¾Õ¼­°í ÀÖÀ»¶§ ´ç½ÅÀº 4ÄõÅÍ¿¡ ÃâÀüÀ» Çß¾úÁö¿ä
ºñ·Ï ªÀº ¼ø°£À̾úÁö¸¸....ºñ·Ï ªÀº ½Ã°£À̾úÀ» Áö¶óµµ
´ç½ÅÀº °­·ÂÇÑ Á¡ÇÁ·Â, ºü¸¥ µ¹ÆÄ, ¸Å¿ì À¯¿¬ÇÑ ¿òÁ÷ÀÓ µîµîÀ» º¸¿©ÁÖ¾úÁö¿ä
´ç½ÅÀº Á¤¸» À¯¸ÁÇÑ ¿îµ¿¼±¼ö¶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
ÇÏÁö¸¸ ´Ù¼Ò °ñ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Á¤È®¼ºÀÌ ºÎÁ·ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
´ç½ÅÀÌ ±× ¾àÁ¡¸¸ º¸¿ÏÇÑ´Ù¸é ±¹³» ¾î¶² °æ±â¿¡¼­µµ ÃÖ°íÀÇ ¼±±¸°¡ µÉ°Å¶ó°í È®½ÅÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
Àü ÁøÁ¤À¸·Î ´ç½ÅÀÌ Á»´õ ÀÚÁÖ °æ±â¿¡ ÃâÀüÇÏ´Â ¸ð½ÀÀ» º¸°í ½Í±º¿ä
¹Ï°Å³ª ¸»°Å³ª ´ç½ÅÀÌ °ÔÀÓ¿¡¼­ Ç÷¹ÀÌ ÇÏ´Â ¸ð½ÀÀ» º¸ÀÚ¸¶ÀÚ
Àú´Â °¡½¿ÀÌ ³Ê¹« »ÑµíÇؼ­ ¾Æ¹«¸»µµ ¸øÇß½À´Ï´Ù.. ³Ê¹« ¿ôÁö´Â ¸¶½Ã°í..
±ÝÈ£»ý¸í ƯÈ÷ 5¹ø À̾ðÁÖ ¼±¼öÀÇ ¿­¼ºÀûÀÎ ÆÒÀ¸·Î¼­ ´Ù¸¥ ¼±¼ö¿Í ´õºÒ¾î
2008-2009¿©ÀÚ ÇÁ·Î³ó±¸ èÇǾðÀÇ ÁÖ¿ªÀÌ µÇ±â¸¦ Áø½ÉÀ¸·Î ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù.
³¡±îÁö ÁöÄѺ¸°í ÀÀ¿øÇÏ°í Çà¿îÀ» ºô¾î µå¸®°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.
´ç½ÅÀÇ ¼º°ø°ú ½Â¸®¸¦ ±â¿øÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

Hi Maria..
Do you know who I am..? what? what?
How can I know who you are? Are you insane? nononono no!!! I am sane,nomal..but I know you very well but why dont you know me? I feel terrible saddness, zzz . I have been loving you so much for many years. please take my love!! one-sided love is so very very painful..... zzz please don't laugh !!!  zzz please don't lose your temper. I cracked a joke. As a matter of fact, I have watched you pass by towrard gym for exercise on the bench in guri gym, stuying for the judicial examination. Anyway, A few months ago, on your way back to lodging after finishing the game, I told you that you could be the best player. then you responded" Kam sa ham ni da".

Don't you remember? zz On the day, Kum-ho Red wings getting the lead in the race against ?? a certain team, I remember that you participated in the game in the fourth quarters even if it was a very short time. Being a very short time, you showed me a powerful jump power, very fast break through, very flexible motion and so on. so I think you are a very promising athlete. However, I think you somewhat run short of accuracy for goal. If you make up for that weak point - inaccuracy. I am sure that U will be the most valuable player in the domestic any game. I really wanna see you come on more often than not.

Believe or not , I had no sooner seen you play in the game than my heart was too full for words. zz Don't laugh too much.. As a enthusiastic fan of Kumho Red Wings, especially Num.5 EON-JU LEE. I wish you become a starring role for 2008-2009 women professional basketball champion, cooperating with ohter athlete. I will always watch a game to the end, barrack for your team. Good luck. I will always keep my fingers crossed for your success and victory. Bye

P.S. If there being awkward and wrong expression, I wish you understand to the purpose.
I will feel highly honored by your visitation of my homepage. the adress of my home is http://www.songgok.com. E-mail: sonbum@naver.com.

----Way to go.......KUM-HO---

Copyright ¨Ï 1998, songgok.com by Bum-Sik Son. update 2011, All rights reserved.